JMA International Jewelry Design Competition 2022 – Flourish
The pandemic has plunged the world into an extraordinary and difficult time. Nevertheless, a warm spring always follows by a cold winter, and tranquility always returns after a storm. If we can “Flourish” with a positive attitude and feelings like compassion and hope, warmth and vitality will come to us naturally.
JMA has never feared for the challenges, "JMA Hong Kong International Jewelry Show" comes to its 30th edition; and the establishment of J-HUB was our determination to preserve the jewelry manufacturing industry's heritage of exquisite craftsmanship and to enable more practitioners to build their brands, discover new avenues in the future and shine in the international arena. Our objective is to help Hong Kong jewelry blossom like hundred flowers on the world stage.
Applications with artwork must be submitted on or before the deadline (3 June 2022) by one of the following methods:
- Please follow the instruction on the website (jmadesigncompetition.org) to complete the online application form, BOTH pdf and jpg format of the same artwork is required to upload for the submission.
- The artwork draft must contain only ONE single page and in A4 size (297mm x 210mm; regardless of the number of jewelry pieces included). The file size must not exceed 70MB for each document.
- An auto generated confirmation email will be sent out once submitted. Please do not duplicate your application in any means (by post / in person).
- Cut off time will be on 3 June 2022, HKT 11:59pm.
Submit by Post or in Person
- A completed and signed application form should be submitted with each artwork to the HKJMA, Membership Department (Unit G, 2/F, Kaiser Estate Phase 2, 51 Man Yue Street, Hunghom Kowloon, Hong Kong); contestants participating in Open Group are required to fill in the sponsoring company information and confirmed by the seal of the sponsoring company.
- The artwork should be sketched on ONE single sided A4 size paper (regardless of the number of jewelry pieces included) and mounted on A4 size black cardboard.